Posted: July 22nd, 2011 | Author: Hannah Ross| No Comments »
Keep your kickers in top notch condition.
Posted: July 22nd, 2011 | Author: Che Kershaw| No Comments »
Kicking. NO, this is not my baby. I just stole it off my friends facebook page. Because at least once a week there is someone new who is engaged, married or babied. sigh.
Posted: July 22nd, 2011 | Author: Ben Caro| No Comments »
Five Things You Didn’t Know About Florida
- Home to Clearwater, which has the highest rate of lightning strikes per capita in the U.S.
- The first ATM was installed in Miami, FL, specifically and especially for rollerbladers.
- Home to Venice, known as the Shark Tooth Capital of the World. Visitors and residents alike spend a lot of time hunting and collecting.
- The only state with two rivers with the same name. There is a Withlacoochee in north central Florida (Madison County) and a Withlacoochee in central Florida. They have nothing in common.
- The Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival is celebrated the third weekend in October. In which city? Niceville, of course.
Posted: July 22nd, 2011 | Author: Che Kershaw| 1 Comment »
Extract from Little Miss Sunshine:
Dwayne: I wish I could just sleep until I was eighteen and skip all this crap- high school and everything- just skip it.
Frank: You know Marcel Proust?
Dwayne: He’s the guy you teach.
Frank: Yeah. French writer. Total loser. Never had a real job. Unrequited love affairs. Gay. Spent 20 years writing a book almost no one reads. But he’s also probably the greatest writer since Shakespeare. Anyway, he uh- he gets down to the end of his life… and he looks back and decides that all those years he suffered- Those were the best years of his life, ’cause they made him who he was. All those years he was happy? You know, total waste. Didn’t learn a thing. So, if you sleep until you’re 18… Think of the suffering you’re gonna miss. I mean high school? High school? Those are your prime suffering years. You don’t get better suffering than that.