Posted: July 12th, 2011 | Author: Ben Caro| 1 Comment »
(WORDS THAT SPELL THE SAME THING FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS)
what I ate during college for breakfast and dinner
do geese see God?
so, cat tacos!
my infancy and old age
fluctuations in my reading level and spelling ability
stressed, no tips. Spit on desserts.
Posted: July 12th, 2011 | Author: Hannah Ross| No Comments »
THINGS YOU CAN COVERTLY OBSERVE WITH A MAKEUP COMPACT’S MIRROR IN PUBLIC, AS I HAVE DONE EARLIER THIS AFTERNOON.
1. Child Abuse / Neglect
2. Public Displays of Affection / PDA (although that’s not appropriate to formally observe)
3. Public Displays of Picking Facial Orifices / PDPFO
4. OCD mobile checks, allegedly for missed calls / SMS / MMS
5. Eye contact, followed by a squint of confusion / intrigue / disgust.
Posted: July 12th, 2011 | Author: Pen & Image| No Comments »
Self-awareness proven via mirror in apes and babies.
Posted: July 12th, 2011 | Author: Ben Caro| No Comments »
10 QUALITIES THAT GIRLS DON’T REALIZE THEY WANT IN A BOYFRIEND
1. Has to pee very little.
2. Makes jokes in front of friends, but doesn’t make any jokes alone.
3. Drinks a lot of water.
4. A large wardrobe of things he no longer wears.
5. Is disgusted at the concept of going dutch, but likes the idea of switching off who pays for meals.
6. Has very little interest in choosing things to watch on TV.
7. Knows everything about Harry Potter and can talk about it in depth, but has never seen nor read anything related.
8. Doesn’t use Google + yet.
9. Doesn’t use coupons.
10. Despises cats.