A GUIDE TO BUILDING A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP, AS TOLD BY A CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN
This guide has a variety of applications including alteration, routine maintenance, and renovation to make for a more suitable and comfortable love life. You may have found that despite having the necessary background experience, your relationship could use modifications that go beyond the system guidelines for obtaining proper strength and stability.
1. FIRST, IMPROVE THE UNDERCOAT: In order to be able to withstand four times the weight of another, you ought to first be able to have a healthy self-supporting scaffold. The general requirements for a confident ego is being able to support your own weight and components on a firm foundation to reduce displacement. Once you have mastered the complexity of the appropriate self-reliant system, you can take on the workload of another.
2. FIND THE BAD CONNECTION: If there isn’t a sign of trouble, but the wire in a wirenut doesn’t stay lined up and becomes twisted, you may have to check, undo, and redo some of your personal gaslighting.
3. BEGIN ROUGHING-IN: If you’re altering your existing relationship, or installing a new girlfriend, you must always present detailed plans of the work you intend to undertake and will likely be inspected as the work progresses. As long as you comply with your partner’s constraints, you won’t impair the stability nor undermine the foundation.
4. WORK COLLECTIVELY: As a general rule, it’s important that all parts of your projective identification do not ruminate into resentment. When estimating the potential, take the blame by directing the bitter energy and irresponsibility of resentment back toward oneself in order to get along or gain certified approval. Don’t use hard words to support the relationship; this will damage the pipelines of communication and must never be used as temporary OR permanent compound solutions for joint tenancy.
5. BE THE J CHANNEL OF THE LAST DRYWALL SHEET: When properly erected and maintained, the longevity of your relationship will far outweigh the time spent on laying down the groundwork!